Thursday 14 May 2015

Outfit | Vintage Bell Sleeve Blouse







Bell Sleeve Blouse - Vintage
Faux Leather Leggings - Primark
Snake Print Boots - Missguided

You might have noticed I am a bit of a fan of the 70s and love working in nods from the era to my everyday wardrobe. I've had this blouse for a couple of years now and it is probably my best ever vintage find. I love the bell sleeves with lace detail as they are so perfect for adding a bit of boho to an outfit, and as it's vintage I know nobody else will have the same thing.

Another big trend at the moment is camel coloured items, it's something I have loved on others but have not been so sure on how to work it into my own wardrobe. I really like this look however and think the black, white and silver jewellery set it off camel dress quite nicely. 

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I'm loving the 70's trend at the minute didn't think I would but there is loads of bell sleeve items around that im loving! Lovely outfit ☺️
    www.lucyabbaszadeh.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love a bell sleeve, or a bell bottom! Such an easy way to get the 70s trend into your wardrobe :) Robyn x

      Delete
  2. That blouse is such a find! It's so rare to find a vintage bell-sleeved piece ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a goody, I got it at a Kilo sale too so was a complete steal <3 Robyn x

      Delete
  3. beautiful look! love the bell sleeves and the 70s vibes. lovin the neutral color pallet as well. totally agree with the silver being a beautiful accent with the camel and b&w color scheme.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© ☾ Moon Shine | Fashion Music Beauty Lifestyle Blog ☾. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig