Wednesday 6 May 2015

Other | Jewellery Favourites





Sun Choker Necklace - Topshop
Leather Tongue Coin Necklace - Waiste x Nostalgic Feather
White Gem Stone Necklace - Waiste
Illustrated Plate - Urban Outfitters

For me jewellery can totally transform an outfit. I am forever buying new pieces and keeping a look out for new brands to check out. I tend to lean towards boho pieces and layer up my jewels unless I'm wearing a bigger statement piece. I have a real thing for necklaces and rings, and above are some of my current favourite pieces. While places like Topshop and Urban Outfitters can have some amazing jewels, I tend to prefer independent brands for more unique pieces. I also love to support small businesses, and most shops run regular discounts or free delivery codes. 

Here are some of my favourite affordable independent jewellery shops for you to check out…

Run by the ever inspiring Sara from the blog of the same name, Waiste in an online vintage treasure trove. It's the jewellery and home ware at Waiste I love the most though, with lots of gemstones, Om signs and elephant details, Waiste is the boho girls shop of choice.

A recent discovery, Boho Moon is definitely a new favourite for topping up my jewellery collection. Their latest 'Soulful Sun Collection' is pretty much what my jewellery dreams are made of and I would have one of everything if possible. One of my favourite things about Boho Moon, apart from their very reasonable prices, is that most of the rings are adjustable so they fit everyone. Perfect!

A long standing online store, Regal Rose have a more gothic twist to their jewels. They are also slightly more expensive however they offer amazing sterling silver pieces that you won't see replicated on other sites. Regal Rose are also about to launch a collaboration with one of my favourite tattoo artists and all round cool girl, Hannah Pixie Snowdon.

Home of some of the most gorgeous silver jewellery I have ever laid my eyes on, Empty Casket also have a slightly darker twist across their collections. Their latest summer collection features turquoise jewels, arrow pendents and antler skull rings.

Another long standing favourite, Rock N Rose sell not only a great range of jewels, but some amazing hair pieces too. Their velvet chokers have been on my wish list for the longest time - love! Be sure to check out their seasonal sales and hidden £1 bargains.

Shop Dixi
This shop just gives me so many feels. There are so many gorgeous pieces I could probably spend a months wages if I was to snap them all up. Sterling silver and gemstone pieces galore, Shop Dixi is an online version of that amazing jewellery shop you find on holiday and spend hours in deciding what to buy. 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is very appealing, however , it is very important that will mouse click on the connection: gems and jewels

    ReplyDelete

© ☾ Moon Shine | Fashion Music Beauty Lifestyle Blog ☾. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig