Tuesday 12 May 2015

Outfit | Neckercheif








Paisley Neckercheif - Vintage
Fluffy Jumper - Primark
Faux Leather Leggings - Primark
Cut Out Ankle Boots - Missguided

This is my favourite outfit at the moment, perfect for lazy days when throwing an outfit together seems a little harder than usual. It is also my own personal nod to the amazing Coach Fall '15 collection from NYFW earlier in the year. I absolutely loved the biker jackets with pin badges and neckerchiefs they showed and thankfully it is quite an easy look to replicate. I'm really enjoying a monotone and muted tones colour palette at the moment, it just feels a little bit chicer, and makes my wardrobe much easier to mix and match.

SHARE:

2 comments

© ☾ Moon Shine | Fashion Music Beauty Lifestyle Blog ☾. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig