Thursday 7 May 2015

Outfit | Missguided Lace Dress








Lace Dress - Missguided
Sun Necklace - Topshop
Gemstone Necklace - Waiste
Leather Leggings - Topshop
Western Buckle Boots - Missguided

I can't tell you how much I love this dress! This For Love & Lemons dress has been the object of my desire for such a long time, so I can't tell you how happy I was to find this little dupe from Missguided. I also can't tell you how much I hate tights, so I decided this winter I wouldn't wear them. Instead I have been swapping them for leather leggings. I think it gives a bit more of an edge to an outfit, instead of those horrible, shiny, outfit ruiners otherwise known as 40 denier.

These western boots are also something I've been wearing on repeat since I bought them last winter, snap them up quick as they are now on sale for £18. So good I had to get them in white aswell!




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Nice outfit Robyn, love the boots! They're too high for me but they look great on you xxx Marcia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so pretty, love the lace contrast with the nude colour. Perfect xxxx

    Debs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debs! I have it in two colours - oppsy! Robyn xxx

      Delete

© ☾ Moon Shine | Fashion Music Beauty Lifestyle Blog ☾. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig