Tuesday 5 May 2015

Outfit | Fringed Biker Jacket







Floppy Hat - Oh My Love (old)
Fringed Biker Jacket - Missguided
Pussybow Blouse - Primark
Skinny Kick Flares - Missguided
Faux Suede Mules - Primark

Well here it is, my first outfit post on Moon Shine! I spent so long trying to decide what would make a great first outfit so that you could get a real idea of my style, but in the end I decided that there will probably be many more outfits to come, and hopefully you'll keep checking back to see them! This location isn't what I'd really like it to be, but until I tick off the blogger cliche of having a photographer boyfriend, or get a bit braver with my tripod and remote, the balcony outside my flat will have to do!

Digging me some sweet seventies vibes here, these kick flares are just amazing, such a great fit and the rust colour is the perfect way to mix up an otherwise monotone palette. You'll probably realise very soon that this jacket has become like a second skin ever since I bought it. It's not only the perfect biker fit, it has fringing too - what more could a girl ask for? It looks so much more expensive than it was, my kind of bargain!



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Thanks Ema! The jacket is such a gem, so pleased I got it! That's so sweet of you - hope you like the posts so far :) x

    ReplyDelete

© ☾ Moon Shine | Fashion Music Beauty Lifestyle Blog ☾. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig