Sunday 3 May 2015

Moon Shine Blog | Fashion, Music, Beauty, Lifestyle


Hi, my name is Robyn and welcome to my blog, Moon Shine. I'm a twenty something girl originally from Hampshire now living in Manchester and working in PR and blogger outreach for Missguided.

I dig fashion, music, whiskey, dream catchers, candles, cacti and exploring new cities. I'm a magpie for fringing and firmly believe the more jewellery the better. I also have a collection of black ankle boots that is quickly getting out of hand and my room is so full of home ware I can't physically squeeze any more in.  I'm a little bit scatty, occasionally quick witted and always intrigued. 

So why start a blog? You might not know that I have been blogging on and off since I was 18, and Moon Shine will be my fourth blog. I grew up with a love for reading and writing (you can find me trying to be hilarious in 140 characters or less on Twitter), sharing things I adore with others (stalk me up on Instagram), and compiling inspiration in any way I could (creep away on my Pinterest). It's something that never left me so I've decided to start blogging again.

On Moon Shine you will find fashion and outfit posts, musings on music, beauty, book and restaurant reviews, a series of features and advice posts, my top tips for bloggers to check out and snippets into the life of a girl trying to find her way in the world. 

Fourth time lucky, eh?

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Yay! It's so good to see you back! Love the new look and the intro :) xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you Sophie - so good to be back! :) x

      Delete
  2. LOVE IT! Can't wait to see some more posts

    Thefashionrubiks.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) got some scheduled in for this week! x

      Delete
  3. Thanks chick! New post tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete

© ☾ Moon Shine | Fashion Music Beauty Lifestyle Blog ☾. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig